"Your Vision Our Experience"
GPA offers consulting services to public fund clients who wish to make all of their day to day investment decisions but still would like to have an experienced third party review of their investment strategy, provide reporting functions and have an ongoing resource to help solve specific investment challenges. Public fund clients that use consulting typically are large state funds that have significant staff resources, but would like to have access to outside investment resources or require third party oversight. Additional consulting services may include portfolio review, performance analysis, re-balancing, review and updating of investment policies, guidelines, liquidity projections, and risk tolerance analysis.
One-Time Consulting Services:
- Review and advise on the investment policy and procedures
- Review liquidity and core balances of the portfolio
- Provide observations regarding portfolio composition
- Be present to discuss recommended policy changes to the investment committee
- Provide final documentation of policy and strategy review
On-Going Consulting Services:
- Maintain and review investment policy and procedures to industry best practices
- Provide ongoing oversight to liquidity and investment balances
- Provide oversight and development of appropriate benchmarks
- Provide customized reporting
- Provide quarterly commentary, observations and strategic recommendations
- Maintain ongoing lines of communication for all transactions
- Provide broker dealer reviews\
THE SEC DIFFERENTIATES ADVISORY SERVICES FROM CONSULTING SERVICES AS TO THE INPUT ON INDIVIDUAL INVESTMENT DECISIONS. IF AN ADVISOR IS PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIVIDUAL SECURITY SELECTION THE ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT MAY BE COUNTED AS ADVISORY ASSETS. IF THE ADVISOR IN NOT PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIVIDUAL SECURITY SELECTION THEN THE ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT MUST BE CONSIDERED CONSULTING ASSETS.